Living World offers a full variety of premium food for numerous birds to include Budgies, Canaries, Finches, as well as Small and Large Parrots. Each Blend is formulated to meet the specific dietary and nutritional needs for companion birds. When you feed your bird the Living World Premium Bird Food, you ensure he is receiving the best nutrition available. All Living World Premium Seed Mixes are packed in CO2 Flushed air barrier bags to verify optimal vitamin potency and seed freshness, unlike bulk seeds.
Living World Premium is a gourmet formula of the highest quality blend of specialty seeds, grains, naturally grown fruits, vegetables, nuts, and enriched with up to 10% of Tropican extruded morsels. A complete diet containing eight grains and nuts, Tropican has superior nutrient density and digests well. Benefits include better plumage, weight balance, lower consumption and greater metabolic water production. Tropican is formulated for budgies, canaries, finches, cockatiels, lovebirds, parrots, amazons, cockatoos, macaws, conures, rosellas and most other birds.
All ingredients within Living World Premium Formula’s are carefully selected for their high nutrition and taste appeal. The seeds are air cleaned and then polished to verify a dust-free, appetizing mix eagerly sought by birds.All of the Living World Premium Food Line earns the HARI Seal of Approval. The Hagen Avicultural Research Institute (HARI) has gained a respected international reputation for its work in avian research, nutrition and husbandry.
Ample fresh food and water will have to all the time be available to satisfy the demands of your pet bird. The food and water cups will have to be cleaned and re-filled daily with fresh water and fresh seeds to keep your pet bird healthy.
- Promotes vibrant feathers
- Helps provide stronger bones
- Provides an all natural diet for your bird
- Is ecnriched with essential nutrients
The Living World Premium Bird Food is available for a majority of birds. The different formulas include:
- Living World Premium Food for Budgies
- Living World Premium Canary Food
- Living World Premium Food for Cockatiels Lovebirds
- Living World Premium Mix for Small Parrots
- Living World Premium Mix for Large Parrots
- Living World Premium Mix for Finches
Smart Tips for Owning a Bird
- A bird cage will have to be spacious, protected, and cleaned often.
- Always have fresh food and water changed daily.
- Keep bird cages in a protected location, away from dangers such as direct sunlight, kitchen fumes, cold temperatures and predators.
- Secure your home from any potential dangers before letting your bird fly around freely; all the time monitor its flight.
- Never chain down a bird — clipping flight feathers is a protected and humane way to prevent pet birds from escape or injury.
- Know your pet bird — any change in normal behavior could be a sign of illness.
- If your bird’s beak, wings, or nails require trimming, let a veterinarian or avian expert show you how to do it first.
- Most birds, especially very young ones, need attention; take the time to play with them.
- Plain seed mixes can lead to obesity as well as deficiencies in calcium and vitamins. Try to feed your bird formulated diets or at least provide nutritional seed supplements.
- Birds will have to visit the vet at least once a year.
Premium blend of oils, vegatables and fruits with high nutritional value
Supplemented with Tropican egg granules
Seeds are air cleaned and polished for full nutritional value
Recommended for Budgies and Parakeets
2 pounds of food in a stand-up zipper sealed bag